Convenience just got more convenient. Touch it on. Touch it off. Or go completely hands-free. Tap anywhere to start the flow of water or use the Hands-Free Technology option. Your entire Touch2O.xt Technology soap dispenser acts as a sensor so the soap starts flowing instantly and effortlessly. It senses your presence within 4 in. and automatically shuts off within seconds once you remove your hands.
- Touch 2 O.xt : The faucet intuitively starts the water flow when your hand moves close to the faucet. A 4" sensing field around the faucet allows the entire faucet to act as a sensor for easy activation.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- Touch 2 O. xt Technology offers both touch and proximity sensing technology to activate
- Touch 2 O. xt operates with tap functionality or by placing your hands within the 1/2 in. sensing field around the soap dispenser
- Battery operated (6 AA included) for up to 2 year battery life or 6 C (not included) for up to 5 year battery life
- ON/OFF feature turns the soap dispenser off by rotating the spout to the left or right
- ON/OFF indicator light will flash blue with proximity activation and stay solid blue for touch activation
- ON/OFF indicator light will signal red when batteries are low
- Perfect for hand soap, dish soap, and hand sanitizer
- Offers five volume levels that you can adjust at the spout to get the amount of soap you desire
- Not intended for foaming hand soaps, thick lotions, scrubs, and soaps with beads or pumice
- Mounting hardware included
- Concealed, silicone coated check-valve inside the spout helps prevent drips
- Includes funnel for refilling
- Refillable from above the deck
- 3 in. maximum deck thickness
- Not suitable for commercial applications
|Spout Total Height:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.