Delta® pressure-balance valves use Monitor® Technology to protect you and your family from sudden temperature changes. Chrome has rapidly become one of the most popular finishes across décor styles in the bath thanks to its stunning gloss and innate versatility. Paired with crisp lines and bright whites, it creates a bold, modern contrast, but it works equally well with vintage styles and traditional spaces to convey a hint of nostalgia.
- Monitor ®: Delta Monitor ® faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe 3.6° F.
- MultiChoice ® Universal Valve: The MultiChoice ® Universal Valve allows you install one rough in the wall and then choose from three different shower functions as well as various styles.
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3degrees F (+/-1.6degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice Universal Valve separately to complete the unit
- Must purchase handle separately to complete the unit
- LHD= Less shower head (order separately)
- Single function operation
||Single-function pressure balance cartridge
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.